Thank you to all who came to our First Volunteer Interest meeting today! We have plenty of exciting news to announce!
We have officially partnered with Soles4Souls, as well as christian music artist, Ms. Tiffany Johnson! They will be joining us at upcoming APTA conference events for a speaking engagement.
We are currently planning 2 5k events, one in Charlotte NC, and one in Newark NJ.
We will be planning our first KFTI-Haiti official mission trip for October of 2012, and plan of having approximately 5-7 therapists and support staff present on this trip. Please contact us if you are interested in helping us in any way.
Please help us to welcome: Ms. Ashley Peterson as Treasurer of KFTI-Haiti. We certainly appreciate all that you do, and will continue to do as a valuable member of this initiative!
Thursday, May 24, 2012
- Kids First Therapeutic Initiative - Haiti (KFTI - Haiti) is geared toward helping children with disabilities in Haiti. K...FTI-H exists to affect positive change throughout Haiti and the U.S. by collaborating with respected organizations, who also believe in aiding this vulnerable population. We are looking forward to seeing lasting change take place and will start sending missions groups into Haiti by the Fall, 2012.
Thank you for your support!
KFTI-Haiti Board Members (more to come!):
... 1. Cynthia Lewis, PT, PhD; Professor at Elon University
2. Carolyn T. Johnson, PT, MPT, DPT, PhD.
3. Mrs. Denise Simms, Public member
-Officers of KFTI-Haiti (more to come!):
1. Tiffani S. Bacon, PT, MPT; CEO and President
2. Elizabeth S. Brown, PT, DPT; Vice President of Clinical Support and Services
3. Michael Moran, PT, DPT; Vice President of Business Operations
4. Ms. Brianna Marino; Undergraduate Student Representative
-Mr. Justin Ide, Photojournalist for KFTI-Haiti